Sunday, March 22, 2009

#63 - This is not what I intended,

A photo can say a thousand things,
But it can't say the million things I wanna say.
A photo can capture the way we were,
But it can't capture the way we are.
'Cause you're far away
.

School's reopening tmrw, and how excited I am! Hurhur.

Once the week starts, it will be endless mugging and tests again. The cycle repeats. Just so you know, there's Maths Lecture Test tmrw, Chemistry Lecture Test the day after that, and probably Physics Lecture Test on Wednesday.

How very coooooooooooool and interesting my life is huh!

Anyway, I had a weird dream like again today.

I dreamt a close friend of mine in 4C died. And he/she was killed by 2 robbers. (ignore this lame shitty fact.) Damn sad like shit can. The dream felt so real and when I woke up, my heart felt so heavy. T.T


When you told me that you loved me,
Were those just words?
You can't tell me you don't need me
and I know that hurts.
'Cause I'm looking at your picture,
'Cause it's all I've got
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.