Wednesday, March 25, 2009

#65 - Tag Replies

Salihin: What! I cannot join meh, come to think of it, I was the singer when we were jamming lor! I am singing, JJ's Talentime is actually singing/dance only. LOL.
shark: Yup, you can take it with Sourheart next week, she hasn't take hers yet and our testimonials can also be collected from the General Office.
nurul: Now you know. :D
Salihin: Nobody cares seriously. (:
yunhui: Haha, what's your reaction man! Hear hear!
may: Haha, it took me a while to realise yunhui's talking about her and digest what you tagged as well. Lol. :D
WTH! My Physics/PW teacher told me today that I was the only applicant for JJ's Talentime! Like lol? Haha, guess I was too eager. They haven't really advertise for it yet, just that they had last year's winner singing on the grandstand to tell us about the Talentime. Haha. But when I took the application form, the deadline for submission was on the 14 of March. Weird huh?

And I heard that policemen came to JJ today because ____ had some verbal arguement with the Bubble Tea's stall owner. He threatened to sack any students if they buy Bubble Tea from that stall. Fill in the blanks yourself, the answer is so obvious, you'd stupid if you don't know the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.