Friday, May 29, 2009

#100 -

Happy 100th entry to me! :)
shark: You were supposed to vote on Saturday, lol. It's over already anyway. :) Thankyou, and yeah, I took hell loads of photo before I removed the makeup. :D
jiaying`: Thankyou. :) This doesn't show that you've not seen me for ages, it shows that you haven't been reading my blog. :(
yuxuan: Thankyou bitch! :D
jz: Thankyou. :)
isk: Yay, thankyou. :)
nurul: Haha, same here. :D
AWL: Juicy meh? Hahah, maybe. I am considering of getting contacts for holidays, but I don't think my mum would allow. :/
Yesterday was love. :)

Taekwondo competiton lasted till 5 plus and most of us went to Ajisen at Lot 1 for dinner.

Congrats to those who won medals anyway, especially the blue belt team, I think they deserve it.

Anyway, I am pissed with this: http://tnp.sg/news/story/0,4136,203349,00.html

How could they say all this? Doesn't the government encourage foreign talent? WTF lah, slap that whoever ass who typed this article. I bet he has got no brains. He just wanted to stir up some discussions and get people to respond. You suck man.

How could he have even used 'Singapore VS China' as a headline? Shit you man. _|_

Now I am wondering if we'd beaten RJC that day, how would that asshole have react? I bet he'd write out yet another hurting and brainless article which might then get to the headlines of maybe the Strait Times Home section or something, that's what he wants I am sure. Hmmm.

Sorry for intention of using profanities and vulgar action. And no offence to whatsoever JC or anything, it is the person who wrote this brainless article I am pissed with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.