Monday, June 8, 2009

#104 -

Today was a totally fruitful day.

I went early to Macdonald's for breakfast with Sourheart. (Jealous not, May? :D)

Then we went to school, to study to learn the dance steps for 'Five Colours In Her Hair' by McFly, preparation for CFN thingy with KwaiGa, Yanni and Yuit Ping. No guys came since they had CCAs. -.-

Then I proceeded to have lunch at Long John Silver's with Sourheart.

OMG fat like shitzxxzz. I think I will gain 10kg this holiday lor.

And now I am at home blogging while waiting for BOF's episodes to load on Youtube. Wanna mug but no mood. :/

You know how weird I am? Before I go to sleep, I often imagine myself mugging like nerd and doing notes like siao, but then I always fail to do that in reality. -.-

It's the second week of holidays and MYEs are on the last week. This entire week will be gone, since I've got like Chemistry Tutorial tmrw, Taekwondo training and maybe PartyWorldling with fellow Tkd mates on Wednesday, Thursday maybe got some time to mug (as if I would) before packing bag for Taekwondo camp, then Friday to Sunday Taekwondo Camp. *Poof* One whole week gone just like that.

Which leaves me only one week to brush up on my weaker subjects, which is actually all. -.-
I haven't study yet. GG liao.

Plus I think I'm falling sick. It has been a long time since I fall sick lor. Hate it when all sorts of illnesses come at the same time. As though they plan to gather inside my body and burst out together like some fireworks. Stupid analogy I know. -.-

Cough, Flu, Sore Throat, Rashes.
You name it, I got it.

I don't have Swine Flu hor, don't anyhow point fingers ah.

Speaking of Swine Flu, look at this video. I think most of you have seen it already or something, but here it is anyway:



(Purposely chose orange borders.)

I need to hit the gym soon. Kwaiga or Sourheart or anyone? :)

PS: I didn't intend to type so much, just wanted to throw everything out. Didn't know that I've got so much to say.

Okay till then. Love you guys for reading. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.