Saturday, July 4, 2009

#113 - The bitch is back

1st entry of July 2009!

(Starts singing in tune to Santa Claus Is Coming To Town)
You better watch out
You better not sneeze
Better not cough
I'm telling you why
The HINI* flu is already in town!


*HI-NI
[hee-nee]

Definition: A shortened form for referring to the H1N1 strain of influenza A.

Origin: Heard over the radio a month on 987fm, Muttons To Midnight.
Justin Ang's niece calls h1n1 hini. :)

Synonyms: Swine Flu, Influenza A, Pig Flu, H1N1

How it can be used in a sentence: You got fever? Omg, Hini!


Okay all those on top are lame, but you have to agree they're entertaining and that you've learnt something new. For those who know about Hini, just pretend you don't for once. :)

The song inspiration was from MrBrown, except my version is lamer and that I didn't sing to it. I scared I sing too nice then everyone falls for me because of my voice and then my views on Youtube will be so much more than MrBrown then this would create some awkwardness, not!

Hahaha, after a week of not blogging, I've no idea what to type here.

Hmm. The MYE... Idk what to say. What I am sure would happen would be that I would flunk my Mathematics, fail my Chemistry, and not do well for Physics. (Whoo, I just realised there's a lot of 'would' in this sentence, cool.)

Okay, that's all for MYE, talking about it gives me the shudders and makes me want to cry again, I am glad it's finally over. :)

Let's move on to smaller, random and miscellaneous stuff.

Let me tell you whatever stupid lame dumb bimbo shit that has been happening to me since school started this week.

1. I dreamt a cat bite my butt. And it was meowing so happily. -.-
I cried in my dream and woke up to find tears in my eyes.

2. Due to the fact that my nails have been growing well, they are sharp and long. When I was rubbing my eye one day, my nail poked my eyeball. Ouch! Following that, I poked the palm of my hands 2 times! (Don't ever try to get me to trim my nails.)

3. I was a little panicky when I couldn't find my hairclip (very stupid I know, I get panicky even if I lost small stuff) only to have friends telling me that the hairclip is on my head. -.-

4. I think I am crazy. Whenever I reached the bus-stop I'm supposed to alight at, I would wait and see if there's anyone who is going to alight. Then when I see them about to reach out and press the bell, I would then faster reach out and press the bell before they did. Their action of reaching out to the bell which they weren't 'fast' enough to press and then returning to their original position cracks me up. (I am easily amused.)

5. I was looking through my wallet and realised I got extra $25 in my wallet. I was shocked because I haven't been saving much money for this week. I thought maybe 老天爷 pities me and wants me to have the money and so I smiled to myself like an idiot, thinking that life rocks for just that moment. Then in the end, I remembered the extra $25 came from JinLin, who passed me her Taekwondo grading fee just hours before. :(

6. I placed my laptop in front of my computer and then when I wanted to type, I pulled out the keyboard slider to type using the computer's keyboard instead of the laptop's one. It took me a while to realise that I am actually using the computer's keyboard to type what I want. I was like, eh, my keyboard spoil or wire loose ah? Why I type then nothing come out one?

Eh regarding the 5th point hor, don't take it lightly leh. Such thing happens to me before, sometimes I find extra $1 or $2 inside my wallet one. Probably that's why I think 老天爷 so good, at one go give me $25.

Anyway, finally had a session of Taekwondo at Signature Park.

Turns out Signature Park is not a park, it's actually a condominium where Mr Lim, our teacher-in-charge for Taekwondo lives. -.- Feels good to be stretching and kicking here and there with fellow Taekwondo mates again. J2 seniors, Gordon and William came along to join us as well, so enthu! :D

We practised our Pattern for Taekwondo Grading tmrw and had ang-ku kueh during break bought by Mr Lim. :)

Later we had lunch at LJS (fatxzxzxz) at Clementi (very random) and then I went back to school with Johnathan to get the stocks done and for me to get new grading cards for the white belts. Chatted in school for a while talking about random shit and then left for Shazwan's house for PW.

Haha, seems like my life is currently on the upside. I am loving every moment of it, except for all those stupid things that happened to me. :)

But all good things must come to an end, don't they?

Taekwondo Grading tmrw, I must do my best! Gogogo! :D

PS: This is a very wordy entry, sorry for the lack of photos. There's something wrong with Blogger. :(

Till then people, you know I love you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.