Tuesday, September 22, 2009

#147 -

I miss blogging.

So I am breaking my hiatus for a while to blog. :)

These days spent were boring and I actually cannot wait for Promos to come so that I can take it and get it over with. JJ's student counsillors even placed up banners to encourage us to strive on.


Orange! :D

Haha I am bored actually. Oh and I am currently addicted to Down by Jay Sean and Lovedrunk by Boys Like Girls. (rock)

I really cannot wait for Promos to end so that I can shop with the doh bitches, go 'clubbing' with the doh bitches, perhaps bake with the doh bitches, plurk with plurkloves and then hopefully mahjong at Mama's house *looks at Mama* with the Clique7. :D And lastly not forgetting the SHRIMS SS, which I think is kind of drifting apart except for the 4 in JJ. T.T

I REALLY CANNOT WAIT LAH! :(

Bye I shall go mug for GP already. :(:(

Time flies when you're having fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.