Thursday, October 29, 2009

#159 -

I guess I haven't been updating much these few days.

Some good things to share:
  • Bannister won for the inter-house games on Monday! *insert gazillion xoxo*
  • 09S22 ranks 7th placing out of 30plus classes for Mathematics!
  • 09S22 ranks 13th placing out of 30plus classes for Chemistry!
  • I got an ice cream treat from Ms Loon together with a few others because I got great improvement for Chemistry, S grade to B grade! :D
  • Sir said that Christine and I should practise more for our sparring as we have got potential! :D
  • Star sign of the stars: If you're a Sagittarian, you are twice as likely to hit the big time!

    Some bad things to share:
    • I got a bruised and swollen foot because when I wanted to kick Christine during Taekwondo sparring, she blocked and I kicked her elbow with my instep. I CAN'T RUN NOW!!! :(
    • I need to study for Mathematics Revision Test because I failed my H2 Mathematics overall. :(
    • I have to go to school next week for OP rehearsals on Tuesday and Thursday. As for Wednesday and Friday, even though I have no OP rehearsals, I will still have to attend school as attendance is compulsory. And I have to stone till 1pm before I can go home, what a complete waste of time! (angry)
    • I can't seem to get on good terms with H2 Mathematics and this is driving me crazy.
    • Nuffnang has not been giving me ANY advertisements at all since the start of Promos till now! My $$$ has shown zero increase. Pfft!
    Pain is weakness leaving the body!
    Pain is weakness leaving the body!
    Pain is weakness leaving the body!
    Pain is weakness leaving the body!
    Pain is weakness leaving the body!

    Trying to tell myself that while I look at my poor left foot. T.T

    PS: Sorry for the lack of photos! The next update will be with photos! :D:D

    Turn that frown upside down. :)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Be nice, rude people suck.