Friday, October 9, 2009

#151 -

(EDITED WITH PHOTOS FROM BAKING SESSION AND CCA CARNIVAL)

Okay I know I haven't been updating much even though Promos are over.

It's not because I am lazy, it's just that I have nothing much to blog about. Plus, if I were to post an entry, it will be detailed with lots of words which I think many would not bother to read. The thing with us people is that we like to look at photos instead of reading big chunks of words.
Haha if you care to read that part above, you'd know what I meant. :P

Imma continue blogging with words till someone buys me a camera. :D



Haha oh let me talk about the mini baking session with The (Doh) Bitches.



It was love, cheers! Haha after physics paper, we went to beaver's house to slack and then eat chicken rice.



Then we bused all the way to yew tee and got our ingredients from NTUC and then went to Babi's house.



Initially wanted to bake some tart/cookie/pretzel thang from Beaver's cookbook but we were so lazy. And we did chocolate cornflakes instead. Lol. Waste kaching on ingredients but nevermind since we are planning to really bake during the holidays. :D



And so yeah, our first attempt at melting chocolate was a failure. :(



But Babi's mother saved the day.



And we got hot gooey melted Cadbury chocolate dripped over cornflakes, sprinkled with colourful toppings, MMM. :D



Accidents do happen of course, I dropped one of the cornflakes thingy into the gooey chocolate! :O



Washing up time!





Slacked and plurked a while before heading to Xin Wang Hong Kong Cafe for dinner.


Yummy wanton noodles I ordered!

Babi and Beaver got themselves Minced Pork Ramen which I had no photos of! :D


Lovely day spent! :D

Anyway, I am quite sian after Promos are over. I have nothing to do and we still have to go back to our school during the 2 marking days. -.-

Wednesday: We had a hip-hop workshop where the school invited people to teach us hip-hop. It was quite dumb actually and I felt like a retard. We had this nutrition talk as well. Hmm, and then following later was OELP talk. This pretty much sums up my Wednesday.
Dumb right? I can sleep more at home lor.

Thursday: We had CCA Carnival which is for us, the J1s to know about each others' CCAs. In the morning, I had to 'promote' Taekwondo in my full gi. Hot like madzxzxzx. Thought it was cool that only we had our 'costumes' though. :D

Hahah and overall it was okay uh. The first half ie. the morning was for the Sports CCA and the second half was for the Non-Sports CCAs. :) Halfway during the Sports CCA timing, it rained and we all gathered at LT5 to listen to talks.



LOL, and the whole Taekwondo team had no time to change so we got into the LT5 wearing our gis and sat down barefooted. SHIOK! :D

Later it was Non-Sports CCAs 'promoting' their CCA, and I slacked throughout at Yoga. MALI MALI HOM! (lol)

Went to Beaver's house later slack use com a while with Babi and then we had dinch at Sakae Sushi. Buffet! Yay! Love it so much, it's so affordable. Babi ate 4 Cha Soba. O.O

Left there happy and bloated. ^^

Today: Got back most of my promos papers. Physics Cleared. Chemistry Cleared. General Paper Cleared.

Was very very happy for my Chemistry results. I failed like every single test given and this time I got a B. 72/110! Yay! Not that good but hey I worked hard for it okay! Coming from someone like me who is not Chemistry's good friend who gets U grade, this is a good sign for me! :) Our class has got 3As and 3Bs and 1C only okay. :P

Physics and General Paper ah. Hmm, pass lor. I am contented already.

Now left History and Mathematics. Not that concerned regarding the former one, but is dying thinking about the latter one. I need at least a Subpass to get promoted. Pray hard manzxzxzxz.

Okay I think I typed a lot already uh. Byebye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.