Sunday, November 8, 2009

#163 -


Hey I am back as promised! Have you 'like' the previous entry yet?
If not, go do now! :D Go view the video and then 'like' it. You'd be blessed. HAHA.

Today's entry is gonna be a long one filled with photos (35 and above) . But my rantings will not be in sequence so bear with it okay! :D

Yup, so 2 days ago was the last day of school. And my class went wild!!! :D:D

We did the video (as mentioned earlier) and then took tons of photos and then watched Quarantine! :)

Some of the photos...

Acts super mega SHY! :D

Raine we are finally of the same height! :D

Come'on baby!

Hello all. I am single and 19years old. My interests are... HAHAHA SIFAT! :D

Fadli ah Fadli..

Act somemore..

Shooxx kawaiiizxzx.

Diao simi diao! (lol)

Before watching Quarantine..

13/21 of the 09S22's lovelies! ♥


Quarantine.

The very last scenes.

Following after, I had lunch at Pizza Hut with 4 people from the Clique7! Mainly The (Doh) Bitches, Mama and Premala! ♥

Mama wasn't present in this photo because she was the photographer. :)

Oh and it wasn't a pleasant lunch at Pizza Hut. (Complaints start here)
The service was lousy. They made us wait for so long before someone came to take our orders. And when they took down our orders, it took them more than 15minutes just to get our Pepsis here. And they only gave us 3 glasses of it until we told them there were 5 people. Cannot see meh??? (doh)

The soup of the day was Veggie Chicken and the portion is minimal. How minimal is minimal? Less than half of the soup bowl was filled. We waited very long for our food to come. And the portion of the criss cross fries somehow got smaller and there was no more mayonnaise that used to come with it. I even had to request for it. The waiter was rude and claimed that they ran out of mayonnaise.

It took him quite some time JUST to get the mayonnaise. And we ordered 2 criss cross fries side and yet he gave us only 1 portion of the mayonnaise. We were pissed.

The spaghetti was tasteless. BLAH. I had to add lots of tobasco sauce and cheese for the taste to 'come out.'

2 of my friends found weird looking bugs, silver colour somemore in their Pepsis. 1 of them had even drunk till the last bit to only realise that the bug had been there all the while.

Haha and my friend complaint. *Looks at Lynette*

She wasn't wearing uniform, luckily. And she told the manager about the bugs thing and how we all did not have a pleasant experience.

The manager was like "We apologise for this. What do you want us to do? I can give you your free refill."
And Lynette was like "Erm but the student meal itself the drinks already free-flow, what for give us refill?"

The manager GONGZ le. Then Lynette suggested for 10% discount. And the manager refused.
Then Lynette said this "Do you know I can easily say something and it's gonna ruin Pizza Hut's reputation?"

Haha BOOMZ manz.

The manager GONGZ awhile and still refused, but eventually she gave in. It took them 15minutes to just process our receipt though. And when one of the waiters passed us the receipt, we saw that the 10% discount wasn't even keyed in at all. !!!

So we showed it to the waitress. (TRYING TO CHEAT US LOR!!!)
And it took them another 10minutes to give us the finalised receipt!

Wah damn pissed canzxzxz!

Haha but we took our mini sweet revenge. Well okay, Premala did! She mixed all the sauces together and added the coriander meant for garnishing in the sauce container and then covered the whole disgusting mess with a thick slab of mayonnaise on top. It looks damn like a pudding now. Let me show it to you..

Chili flakes for garnish and another coriander for garnishing! Plus chili sauce for those at the sides. Cool right? (mmm)

Even Premala thinks it's nice! :D

***
Another story.

That day I was eating McSpicy meal with Babi at Mac. And suddenly there was a steady stream of what I thought was water flowing out from the McSpicy burger onto my palm while I was eating. So I was amazed.

Until Babi told me that it was the oil. T.T

And that got me interested. So I tried squeezing the burger. YES LITERALLY.

GUESS WHAT?
I SQUEEZED TILL 'WATER' DRIPPED OUT FROM THE BURGER. YES. SERIOUS DRIPPED.





Look at the amount of OIL I squeezed out! EEW.

The 'Innocent' Burger.

And Babi was enjoying herself.

Until I realised that I felt damn full and kept on loading my remaining fries on her tray when she wasn't noticing...

Haha mostly thrown by me! :D

My remaining fries. :)

And Babi got sad when she realised what I've done.
FORCED SMILE.

***
Random.

Jiawei's 3D Spectacles. So COOL. B)

My dinner 4 days ago.

Damn ugly creative art thing. They dk how to draw Patrick properly. :(

Whooo, my love! (not all inside though)

New addition to my love's collection!

Thanks to NESTLE! :D

I woke up to see a beautiful sky with orange streaks and a star glowing out of nowhere.
Too bad I didn't have a camera with me, took these 2 using my lousy 2mp handphone.
Flower-shaped mushrooms I found in school! :)

***

Wanted to complain about something but argh, forget it! Too lazy to type them out! :D:D


Enjoy! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.