Wednesday, November 18, 2009

#166 -

Hello world, I am so bored that I resorted to blogging. ZZZ.

It was my last resort. I had nothing to do. Facebook is getting boring. Plurk is inactive at this timing. Twitter is also the same. Oddee has no new updates and I just cleared my Email Inbox. I am lazy to reply to tags to complete 09S22's entry to reply to people online and most importantly to start mugging.

Sigh. People around me all mugging like madz and I got a friend who just completed his Math's revision papers for this holiday. So siao on until I am going crazy soon. I really need to get the momentum to study. Today I saw a group of Ah Beng, then one of them was like 'Next week we need to chiong study le!'

Wah. I feel so sad manz. Even they know the importance of studying. Sobz then me like slack stone slack stone.

Pardon me for ranting, I am feeling so tired now I type whatever that comes to my brain.

Today's training started with skipping. I think I died there. Lol, so nauseous and everything. I thought my lungs gonna come out. -.-
Last part of the day, we had speed training. I think my stamina dropped le. :( Now get tired so easily and I nearly fainted today lor. Kept seeing white circles and flashes of light. SOBZ.

Okay. Nevermind about today, let's talk about yesterday. :)

Caught 2012. As expected I cried. ZZZ, sad mahz.
Haha but overall yesteday was a great day spent. Happiest day of 2009. :D

Haha sian now I gonna stone soon. I want to sleep badly, but I know if I were to sleep now, I'd wake up with migraines one lor. :(

Why my body like that one. Cannot cooperate at all. ZZZ. I already very sian le, then the weather so emo somemore. Sian zi dua du.

Tmrw still got dinner with extended SHRIMSSS leh. Don't feel like going now lor. Somemore I hate being the one who is in charge of planning. Me and Yunhui actually. It's like people just want to meet and then they just approach you and expect you to plan or come up with something then they attend. WTH. Take us for granted somemore. Whine here and there say cannot make it whatev shit. Go plan yourself lah. (This part not reflected for this meeting, is for last time one. Just want to rant it all out first.)

I also human right, keep on asking me to do this do that. NB. (annoyed)

Sian I am getting sleepier and sleepier as I typed this.

I can't believe I got so bored until I went to google how to kill brain cells. -.-
But I learnt something lah, that is if you keep on shaking your head rapidly, you're killing brain cells in the process. Cool huh? So next time if you listening to techno music, remember not to shake too much wor! LOL.

Woah and this entry is so freaking wordy now. I guess I shall end now. Tired ttm but with nothing to do. Maybe I should go mug?

Haha I think I am joking. I think. HAHA.

Anyway, I haven't been exercising for so many days and I realised I lost 2kg. Good uhhhh! Hope my weight continues to drop. :)

Hmm. Thinks of what else I can type here.

Oh yeah, I've been looping Two Is Better Than One for these past few days. Dk why though, just like hearing it. Very nice song by Boys Like Girls ft. Taylor Swift. Go listen if you haven't done so. :)

Okay I shall end this very oh-so-wordy-and-boring-and-makes-you-want-to-sleep entry now. Thanks for reading if you bother doing so! :)

2 comments:

  1. Cheer up . =)
    When you go j2, the motivation will come eventually. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello senior! Thanks. :) I didn't notice you left a comment here. :/

    ReplyDelete

Be nice, rude people suck.