Thursday, November 26, 2009

#169 - Pictures Talk

Remember the bruises I shared on Plurk due to Taekwondo?

Today I found another one! :D


Don't know if you can see the redder part of the skin. Another bruise is 'growing' there. I was rubbing it a few minutes ago, hurt like madz.

Cool right. Both hands suffer from similar injury at the same part! B)

Show you another cool thing. Okay not really cool lah, but I still think quite cool leh.

*Taken using my 2mp camera phone* BLOOD! It's considered a lot, since it flowed out from such a teeny weeny cut. (below)

See that small tiny dot above on the leg? I accidentally scratched the scar and blood trickled out. Yeah! You didn't see wrongly, blood TRICKLED out. I was super fascinated because I never see blood tricking out before. -.-

Sadly I didn't take a photo of it since I was being 'reprimanded' by my friend for being so crazy and was told to get rid of the blood asap. ZZZ. :(

Now let's move on to other miscellaneous stuff. :)

Hehe the egg looks damn nice right! I cooked it leh! So EGGcited about it since this is my first time cooking such a nice nice nice looking egg! :D

I was on my way to school for Taekwondo in the morning and I saw such a pretty sight on the sky.
Love the clouds! Couldn't resist it and thus I captured it down. :)

Hehe I keep smiling to myself when I play with the bangles.
Crazy right. :D

My *sort of* latest buy! Wanted a shoe bag for so long!
And I found a one I like! Orange and black! Love! :D

Kwaiga and I at Subway.
Oh how much I love taking photos under this kind of lighting. :)

Primary school lovelies! Miss them loads! :)
PS: I am like the shortest among them now sadly. :(

***

I need to memorise the steps for this pattern!!
Oh my poor ping pong size brain... :(

Shall end this random entry with this gloomy looking picture.

I need to clear all these (12 bamboo sticks full of) laundry and fold them luhhhhhhhhhh. Byebye. :( :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.