Thursday, December 24, 2009

#178 - Merry Christmas Eve

Christmas is coming in 1hour plus time! *acts excited*

Well my family don't celebrate Christmas so no special feelings towards this festival.

But even before Christmas, I received many Christmas gifts this year already! Surprise much! :D

And today KwaiGa met me just to pass me her home-made brownie and card! Thanks girl! :) *doh for forgetting to take a photo of it*

Haha and on the actual day of Christmas, there's a huge family gathering (father's side) at my uncle's big 4storey terrace house! EGGcited much! We gonna BBQ, partaye and rock the house down! \m/

Will try my best to take lots of photos so that I can update my blog with! :)

This Christmas - Chris Brown

Still loving this song even though I shared it last year and first heard it 2 years ago.
So many memories.

Merry Christmas EVE!
Till then, may this Christmas be one filled with love, peace and happiness! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.