Saturday, January 16, 2010

#191 - Massive Photo Loads

Hello I am here to blog again!

Recovered from my sort-of-emo-mood from yesterday and I am going to upload lots of miscellaneous photos I took! Some of them are even taken during the holidays, so outdated omg! There's gonna be a massive photo upload so please pardon me if your computer lags because of them.

Here goes! :D
My hauls for the week!

Confirm got orange coloured stuff inside one! (woot)
And I so love the baby powder lah, smell so nice! :D

Earrings!
Felt 'guilty' for not wearing earrings for nearly 2 months and I am scared that the ear holes will close and thus ransack my earrings collection and found this pair of earrings to wear. :)

Nails!
From long nails to short nails in preparation for school!

Yangjun's Birthday!
Celebrated Yangjun's birthday during Taekwondo that day. He is wearing a pair of Taekwondo gloves that we gave him. :)

My table!
Messy table to a lot less messy but is still messy table. :)

Funny/LOL stuff!
Saw this when I was looking for GP articles that day!
Haha never see such things before. :P

 While I was plurk chatting with Raine that day, my emoticons hang and freeze in their positions.
I seriously think the (evil_grin) emoticon is like mad funny lah, second is the (evilsmirk) one, like kena stroke can only look to the right side like that! (LOL)

Food!
It's been a long time since I last visited KFC.
Never really like it then since their chicken quality is getting lousier and the chicken sizes are getting smaller.
But to my surprise, I went back that day to have the Ultimate Value Box (which used to be not valuable) for lunch and they had proved to be ultimate value.
The drumstick was huge and the SHROOMS burger's chicken patty was protruding out of the burger.
The drumstick used to be like freaking small and the SHROOMS burger chicken patty is like smaller than the bun itself lor. Major improvement, worth the money! (Y)

 This plain and unappealing noodles is freaking nice please OMG.
Indomee Mee Goreng, I just salivate looking at it.
1 packet is never enough for me, I always have 2.
Added yums: Crack an egg and then put the noodles onto it while mixing it with the seasonings and whatnots.
*SLURPS* *DROOLS* *STOMACH GROWLS*

Miscellaneous stuff!
My timetable for now!

 First ever photo taken using my new phone!

  Testing the auto-focus for my phone.

 Was on my way to school during holidays and I saw this beautiful sight, red rays of sunlight peeking out! WOW.

 Doing my Maths Revision Papers that day and I got bored. :/

 Getting 'turned on' by the orange coloured items in my bag! (woot)

Anyway, my PUMA bag died on Thursday, the zip spoilt.
Thus kind Lynette lend me her DEUTER bag! Thanks! :D
 *thinks of my missing bag and emo-a-little again*

And then of course a girl always camwhore one right?
Cannot stand go away.
I give warning already.

Camwhore!

Wahahahahahaha! You were warned!

And lastly, Taekwondo Grading tmrw, all the best to me manz! (goodluck)

Ok lah, byebye! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.