Friday, February 12, 2010

#200 - Nails

School ended early today and so Raine and I went to walk walk a while after having our breakfast/brunch at LJS.
And of course, I couldn't leave without getting anything and thus I got new nail polishes! :D

New colours I bought today! :)
No prize for guessing where I bought them from.
Now I've got 2 more colours to add on to my TheFaceShop collection. Yay to new colours! :D

Nice nice shades of pink. :)

Plus Sally Hansen's ones...

Plus some random ones I bought at Sasa and Aries...

And all these equals to:

I want more! Hahahaha, I am so greedy. :D

Anyway, I just painted my nails for CNY, with red colours on the fingernails and toenails to match my outfit for Day 1.

Chili Red for fingernails. (Pardon the small little red bits at the side, I removed them after taking this photo and was too lazy to retake another one again)

Blood Red for toenails.

Spent such a long time on them. Next year I think I will just go for express medicure and pedicure.

Hmm.. Still thinking of whether or not to change my fingernails colour to pink on Day 2. Haha, we shall see. :)

***

Lynettelove got this sweet looking bracelet for me! :)
The giraffe charm so cute! :D

Nice right? That day she blogged about it and I was commenting how nice it is, and then ta-daa! She went to buy another and gave it to me. Surprise much, thanks! :)

Okay, that's all for today, I am so tired suddenly. :(
Byebye folks! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.