Sunday, March 28, 2010

#217 -

Okay so I am here to try and update the remaining 3/4 of my previous entry. Let's just pray hard I can upload the photos successfully now.

Okay, here goes:

The remaining 5 which I failed to upload on Friday thanks to Blogger. Thank goodness the uploader is working fine now. :)
Note: For smaller photos, click on image to enlarge and see a clearer picture. (no pun intended)

 Following it that some shots to show the difference in the colours when the image is starting to form...

 Notice the difference in the skin tone of the 2 of them. The lighter one ie. the one on top is still 'loading in progress'.

 The colour slowing forming already! Can see a difference. If you can't, then erm, too bad? :B

Raine: *said while twitching her nostrils* (SEE PHOTO) 这张的我好像比较leh...

After the long time taken for 'camwhoring', Raine and I took the taxi home since it was about to rain and she had to return home early for her Sakura flowers viewing at Takashimaya that day which is a complete waste of her time because of the 'flowers'. We will leave it to her to tell us more about it. Hahahah.

In the taxi:

 I suddenly remembered that I've got 2 transparent compartments so I decided to put the polaroids of The (Doh) Bitches inside. Feel touched hor! *coughs*

 This sign suddenly caught Raine's attention.
No eating/drinking, No durian and Fasten seatbelt.
Wonder why it caught her attention?

 To her, the Fasten seatbelt sign look as though it meant Do not fasten seatbelt. Hahahahha.

 Let you see a few more times. Haha.

***

Talentime 2010 is coming again!
And this year I am not joining!
Haha, this year is an important year and I can't waste any time.
But let's take a look at the 'advertisement'.

 At first glance, this piece of paper with its writings looks 'normal'.
But for people like me, the word 'boogie' caught my attention.
Why?
I thought of booger immediately. :D
Get ready to BOOGER *inserts smiley face*

 And this is sure unfair.
Quoted: 'All finalists will get to record their singles at a professional recording studio.'
Why last year don't have one?!

But then come to think of it, there are no mentions of prize money or whatsoever.
I guess that's the money replacement, ie. recording one's single.
After much thinking, I still think that the prize money is still much more attractive. :P

Okay I am done with my entry. To end this entry of mine, I have SPECIALLY chosen a photo for all of you.

Presenting to you my COOLEST *ahems* friend ever on earth who is currently infatuated with broomsticks..

...



...


...


...


...


...


...


...


...


...


...


...


...


...


...


...


...


...


...


...


...


...


...


...


...


...


...


...


...


...


...


 Raine Pig Pig Ang!
PS: See the amount of  broomsticks she has collected! I am shocked too! :O

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.