Wednesday, April 14, 2010

#222 - Busy

Busy busy with nothing much but still no time to use the lappy! So I am here for a short update.

Nothing much happened recently, except that I've got a leg decorated with polka dots wallpaper (due to the >10 mozzie bites from Mount Faber trip last Saturday), a red bruise which just formed for no reason if  hurts like shiat although shiat doesn't hurt. 

Speaking of Mount Faber, I saw a brown coloured bird with a white head there. Wanted to upload it here but that nehneh draftblogger.com which changed the uploader made it impossible. Don't worry, I will make sure it'll be up if it works again.

Hmm. And that 2.4km run is being postponed yet again, this time finalized, to be on 9.30am next Tuesday. Thank goodness we negotiated if not we'd have to run in the afternoon under the hot sun which I strongly believe will affect all of our timings and slow us all down.

And lastly, PW results is going to be released this Friday. While everyone is like I am so nervous etc, I am calm and relaxed and whatnot. I mean it's not as though if we worry enough, the results are going to change right? 

Maybe I am a too happy-go-lucky person and am unable to understand the emotions going through the minds of my fellows PW-worry friends. Or perhaps I've expected the worst?

Gotta goooooo, Mum's nagging me to go shower since 92745287582657 million years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.