Tuesday, April 27, 2010

#226 - NAPFA

After countless postponing of the last segment of the NAPFA which is the 2.4km due to excuses/reasons like the weather's too hot and no one's ready, 7 09S22's girls finally ran their 2.4km run today.

I is one of the 7. And guess what?!

I ran 13.49mins which is a freaking A!

And including the 5 stations, I scored 30/30 with a big fat GOLD.

Let me haolian a little because in my life, there's nothing for me to haolian about plus this is the last year we are taking NAPFA already.

Actually right, when I know my timing, I was a little disappointed. Because I expected too much I guess. But then come to think of it, not training for the run AT ALL and being able to get an A is good enough for me already. I shouldn't be greedy. Furthermore, this timing is not bad considering the fact that I used to run at 14.30mins and above.

Perhaps joining Taekwondo help boost my stamina? :/

Anyway, I am so happy because I can officially say byebye to NAPFA forever, unless I choose to go to the army which is a no-no.

Blog again soon with photos! Watch this space! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.