Thursday, June 3, 2010

#244 - Rantings

For today, I ate:

*inserts photo of food here*

Mr Bean's Cheese Pancake and Super Soya Milk.

Ramly Burger (Chicken).

Pastamania Combo A(?).

Pastamania Basil Chicken Aglio.

20 green grapes. (I ate 1 before taking this photo)

Idk why but lately I have been eating unhealthily. Very sad hor? :(
It's been a long time since I had proper meals.
It's always fast food instant noodles fast food instant noodles.
Guess one thing is that they saved a lot of precious time.
At this rate, I think I am gonna gain like 5kg once school reopens. How miserable is that.
Adding on to the fact that I am going brokeeee spending so much on food.
How?

I should run. But you know what's the problem?
Everytime I have the mood to run, the weather will be super bad like heavy rains/thunderstorms.
When I don't feel like running, the weather is perfect. WOW. How great, I know right.

Anyway, show you guys some 'cool' stuff.

Early in the morning at 7am.

 In the afternoon at 12pm.

 In the evening at 5.30pm.

I am so amazed by the fact that my block actually faces the sunrise (damn I only know this after living here for 14years +) and also the different changes in the sky. :) :D
So I began taking photos whenever I see pretty scenes (well almost everyday when I reached home from school).
My mum thinks I am crazy, I don't care. I just want to remember that moment.
Now I've got great load of pretty sky/clouds photos. :D
And I feel like showcasing them all here. But you guys'd just get bored and leave.
So I won't bore you all. Well maybe not today. ;)

Okay wait, I felt that I just have to show you guys this.
I took this photo near Marina Bay platform.


Like some rabbit leaping up high right? Tell me about it.
It kind of reminds me of Puma. B)

Anyway, after so much ranting (eating a lot spending a lot etc), I am going to Seoul Garden with these girls tmrw.


Are you a little O.O, Mama? Let me explain.
I realized Mama was the photographer for the photo of the 4 of us so she wasn't present.
So I decided to go to Facebook to grab her profile picture and put here.
However, this nehneh Facebook has been lagging since 34728954945872million years ago.
So I went to Mama's Purk profile and koped her profile picture from there instead. :)

PS: I'm such a 'hardworking' blogger. *halo*

And please, no more of such concoctions please, tyvm. 

I guess I can't really stop eating/spending my money on food. :B
Perhaps after this meal, I shall start? Heheh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.