Sunday, June 6, 2010

#246.1 - Seoul Garden

In alphabetical order, these are the lovelayes whom I had my Seoul Garden breakfast, lunch and dinner (bruncher) with. :)

Huiyi (Mama).

Lynette.

Premala.

Raine (Babi).

And not forgetting...
Yours truly.
(Darn I look unglam. :/)

Soup base was Thai Tom Yam with 2 eggs cracked and stirred in it. :D

This photo failed to show the huge amount of chicken and fish meat I've taken.
 Garlic Chicken, Tom Yam Chicken and Curry Fish.

And I can never eat the meat alone without the 'aid' of rice or noodles.
Thus I had these staple food 'standing by'.

This explains why I always get full fast. :/

And and and I discovered many things that day eating with these girls.

Anything dipped in raw egg taste gooooooood! (Y)
Credits to Mama.
Haha and I had my virgin attempt at grilling prawns and eating them.
So good, I didn't try it the previous time(s) I ate at Seoul Garden because I was just plain lazy to pluck it.
But I guess it's worth the pluck?

Hahah, initially, I hadn't want to dirty my fingers thus I used fork and spoon to pluck it. LOL.
Eventually, towards the end, I realized from a hot prawn, I plucked till it became cold.
ZZZ. So I used my fingers instead.

Went for a long walk later while the rest were eating.
When I came back, all of them were freaking full and I was sort of 'ready' for the next round.
Bombarded my stomach with prawns (plucked by Mama before grilling and cooked by Premala and I). :D

Notice the dried up soup with the eggs bits remaining in the pot? :D

Hmm. I think I ate more than 10 prawns in a row.
High cholesterol but who cares? They taste so good!

Other than dipping the cook stuff in raw egg, we also tried dipping the raw ones in egg before cooking as well.
Very unhygienic I know, when we are like using the same raw egg in the same bowl for dipping raw and cooked stuff, but seriously, when you are in Seoul Garden, you can't be bothered with cleanliness. :D
We found out that Garlic Chicken goes best when dipped in raw egg before cooking.
The layer of egg will stick onto the chicken and enhance the taste of the chicken.
Super yummmmmmmeeeeeeh! :D

And Seoul Garden is freaking cheap in the weekdays for students pleasez.
Like $11.99++ only, which adds up to $14 (for 1 table) or $15 (for 2 tables).
Worth it!

Left Seoul Garden with all of us smelling like chicken. EEW.
Speaking of the smell, remember I mentioned going out to walk for a while before coming back to eat?
I was wandering and took the escalator up and found myself in the middle of a food court.
The food smell seriously made me nauseous.
So I tried to cover up the smell by pulling up my shirt to my nose.
FAIL.
EPIC FAIL.
I took in a huge breath of chicken smell from Seoul Garden instead of the 'fresh air' I expected.
*claps claps*

Anyway, after leaving, we sort of hang around at Causeway Point walking aimlessly, stopping at certain shops.
Mama got herself a bag.
Lynette got herself ribboned clips, bump-its, nail brushes and
cute nail art 'sticks' (idk what's the name for it).
Babi got herself cute nail art 'sticks'.
I got myself 2 cute items, a hair tie/bracelet and a ring.

 The cute hair tie/bracelet, I purposely chose 1 with more orange bunnies. :D

 The sweet looking flower ring. :)

Okay that's all for today, will blog again soon about what happened that day after the Seoul Garden meal which includes taking neoprints (ya very wtf I know) with The (Doh) Bitches and eating nasi lemak with sparkling juice for drink late at night when Lynette has uploaded photos. Guess that will have to wait.

Be patient and meanwhile keep this blog alive by tagging if you wish to and also if you see any ads at the side, kindly click on them. I want more $kaching$ in Nuffnang! :D Thanks alot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.