Wednesday, September 15, 2010

#280 - Random

Before you read on, take a few seconds to click on the advertisement on top or at the side bar, pretty please? :)

It isn't enough to talk about peace, one must believe it.
And it isn't enough to believe in it, one must work for it.
— Eleanor Roosevelt

Side note: Pretty photo credits to Fernando Gregory.
Next time I am gonna try taking a similar one, ha!

***
 
Eggcited for tmrw because going to IKEA to satisfy my never-dying craving for their chicken wings! :D
-nom nom nom-

Going with The (Doh) Bitches! :)

 
Photo edits thanks to Photoscape.

Recently downloaded Photoscape online and find it quite useful.
Just google it.
A waymuchsimpler version of Photoshop.
You can't add brushes but it kind of satisfy your basic 'needs' of such things like cool borders, cute stamps and whatnots.
See this:

My beloved Patrick with ORANGE spectacles!
PS: That's my lovestruck face at the bottom.

Edited with only some of the functions available.
So cute right plus got the logo thing. (I used Leica for fun here)
So much easier to use than Photoshop!

Speaking of Photoshop, I stumbled upon this online image editor program whose preface is similar to that of Photoshop.
Have not tried that yet though.
Anyway, click here for the link if you're interested.

I am so nice I deserve a prize. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.