Monday, November 1, 2010

#305 - Changi Airport

Headed to the airport the other day to send my brother off.


Been a long time since I've been there seems like there's a lot of changes...

We reached there at 8 plus which was wayyyyyy too early when the gathering time was at 10.30pm.

Walked a bit and settled down at WANG's cafe for some bites.

I had the butter sugar toast set.
Hugeass eggs like those at Yakun! :D
They were lukewarm though, not that nice. :(

Snapped photos like a suaku.

 Is this new at T3? I have never noticed this before. :)

Changi Airport collaborated with FOX'S (is it?)!

 LOL my mum looking as though she is the one going overseas.

 Cute colours for the luggage. ;)

A few of secretly taken photos of my brother who refused to take any photos before he left.


 In case you are wondering, yes, that's my school bag.
Poor him, he had to wash it to use it. :P

Last photo of him before he left!

Hope he come back soon with stuff for me!!!
Hahahahahahahah! :P

 Why I look like I got high forehead one? :(

Okay that's all have a nice day byebye.
Watch this space soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.