Sunday, November 14, 2010

#310 - The Strongest Boy


This guy is so cute right!!!
The big eyes, the long lahses, the sharp nose, the rosy cheeks!
*swoons*
Let me show you something that you'd be shocked.












































Look at his OHSOHUGE muscles!

I seriously cannot stand it.


He's Giuliano Stroe, a 5-year-old boy from Romania and got in the Guinness World Records for performing the fastest-ever 10m (33 feet) hand walk with a weight ball between his legs.

According to the source, he has been training since he was 2 (wtf?!)!

And if you think that photo looks okay, I shall upload more.

 That lump over there ain't fats, they're all muscles.




The last photo is the extreme.
And I think he trained too much till his muscles pushed his belly button out.
LOL.

His veins are like protruding out and it's really disturbing to stare at the photos for long.
I bet he can't grow much anymore now that he had trained so much.

Feel so sad for him since he's really good looking and cute. (you have to agree with me on this!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.