Friday, December 31, 2010

#335 - New Year Resolutions for 2011

Before I start, let me do the same thing like I've done last year, which is to look back at my New Year Resolutions for 2010.

New Year Resolutions for 2010
- Everyone around me to be healthy and happy
- Study hard for A Levels
- Stop getting distracted by the smallest things ever
- More happiness, less sadness
- Help the disabled/elderly if I can
- Get a job after A Levels to earn money for shopping
- Control my diet so that I won't be fat for Prom (haha)
- Be more persistent in pasting double eyelids stickers (no one makes this type of resolution I know)
- Meet-ups with Primary School Besties and Secondary Clique
- To live everyday meaningfully and not waste it all away

Okay apparently I failed to make most of the resolutions come true!
And I have no idea why I am here trying to make resolutions, because once I've made them, I would forget!!!
And then when I looked back, I'd be like did I even make these in the first place?

But still, for the fun of it, I am going to sit down and think and make some resolutions for next year.
Okay so here goes.

New Year Resolutions for 2011
- Lose weight (I've to start a diet REAL soon, omg I hate myself)
- Chew my food for at least 30 times before swallowing (I know this is weird but it works hand in hand with my first resolution)
- Do my best to get my Black belt for Taekwondo by the end of 2011 (Currently blue and going for the January 2011 one)
- Run 2.4km at least once every ...three weeks
- Book an appointment with a dentist and extract all of my wisdom teeth (I've been dragging this thing for long because I hate visiting the dentist, maybe I've got dentophobia)
- Be more matured when I deal with problems
- Save up as much money as I can (IS A MUST!)
- Get more tops and shoes (which contradicts what I said about saving as much money as I can)

 Guess that pretty much sums up what I am gonna do for the year.
And may I get good enough results for As which is able to land me in a good course in university next year.

It's that simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.