Sunday, October 6, 2013

#654 - Updates

Erm... So I realise my entries are pretty much about food and many people are having the misconception that I've been eating good food a lot a lot recently which is not very true because most of the food entries are backdated ones and spreaded over a great period of time....
That being said, I still have a lot more not yet posted lolol.

But anyway the main point of this entry is that since there's less of my face already now that food has taken over the territory, Imma post some photos of my face up HAHAHA.

Speaking of Imma, I've seen so many people using Imma as I am a. -_-
"Imma happy girl." Omgggg!
Seriously... Imma means I am gonna/I am going to, please get this right!

 Taken on Tuesday after finishing our Tech Comm's experiment which was a rather successful one! :)

 And this one is still fresh! Photo taken yesterday when we celebrated the September Babies' birthdays!

And yes, I've got emerald coloured braces now! On my 7th set already!
They are starting to hurt like a bitch but I ain't complaining!

Okay lahh, what's an entry with no food inside right? :P
Bak Kut Teh for late dinner on Thursday! :D

Didn't really do much reviews on this shop except it opens till quite late and we wanted BKT!
Fragrant soup with just the right amount of peppery taste (I cannot stand strong peppery taste one).
But after the refills which were free, the peppery taste kind of got to me. :/
And I actually ate all the meat by myself!!! Hahaha it was so tender and salty enough for my liking so yayy!
Love the salted vegetables and youtiao too! ^^

Outram Park Ya Hua Rou Gu Cha (closed on Mondays)
7 Keppel Road
#01-05/07 Tanjong Pagar Complex
Tel: 62229610


And the other day I had Paradise Dynasty colourful XLBs with May at ION Orchard!
Unlike the branch at Lot One which I tried last year (entry here), this outlet has all the flavours!
Got to say the original one tastes better than many of the rest and I think the Cheese, Ginseng, Garlic and Sichuan were not that bad as well. :)

Paradise Dynasty
2 Orchard Turn
ION Orchard #04-12A
Singapore 238801
Tel 65099118 (does not accept reservations)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.