Thursday, October 9, 2014

#729 - Toksochon / Sindangdong Tteokbokki Town


Everyone raved and said it's a must to try the samgyetang at Toksochon in Korea!
So off we go.


We ordered 2 to share among 4 people since the portion was a little huge.
Erm it looks good but taste normal? Too bland (my cousin said I should have added more salt) and I don't really like the herbs taste because I feel it wasn't enough. It was so disappointing and my friends even said they tasted better ones. So I don't know what's the hype about. :(

Ehhh. I love the kimchi though.

Toksochon
Nearest Station: Gyeongbokgung Station, Line 3
Go out from Exit 2, head straight and turn left onto Jihamun-ro 5-gil road. Head straight and Toksochon will be on the left.

Too unsatisfied after the dinner, we had a second dinner at Sindangdong Topokki Street!

There was one whole stretch of restaurants I assume to be selling tteokbokki!

 Settled at this place, 마복림할머니떡볶이 (Mabongnim Halmeoni Tteokbokki)!

 肚兜-looking bib LOL.

 Om nom nom. Looks like army stew hor?
But no, army stew definitely tasted better!
This one was quite forgettable although the topokki were nicer!

Sindangdong Topokki Street / Sindangdong Tteokbokki Town (according to visitkorea's website)
Nearest Station: Sindang Station, Line 2 or 6
Go out from Exit 8, turn left just before the fire station. Head straight ahead till you reach the arched entry of the street. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.