Saturday, August 27, 2005

Skool life sux! Everyting sux! Lolx.. Din take medicine todae.. k.. Wad i wana tell u guys huh? Short-term memory lahx.. Forgot wad i wana sae le.. Wait huh.. Went to skool todae, den whole day's mood ruined lorx.. Actually i quite happy de, budden one of frens angry with me, the reason i wuld not sae.. She diao me lorx.. Sigh.. I feel so DEPRESSED suddenly.. Like wad Yee Gin said.. I am.. Nth culd chge the fact.. Hahax.. Sianx.. After skool got appreciation tea party for those who participated in the DANISICAL.. I went, of course.. Ate with Yee Gin and Hui Sian a.k.a Stephanie.. Hahax.. After i finished eating, i went outto the corridor with my drink to talk to Yee Gin.. Den a bee came, and rested at the brim of my cup.. I was like trying to stop myself frm shivering lorx.. Cos i'm scared tt it will sting me.. Last time in klas there were oso alot of bees but i wasnt afraid of dem..But tis time i duno why.. Haix.. I was like so called screaming lorx.. Den Mdm Lee was asking me wad happened.. I was still shivering.. I told her and she told me to go inside the hall to consume my food.. Haix.. After she walked away, i went to throw away my cup of lemon tea.. such a pity cos it's full to the brim lorx.. Nvm.. Skool pay de.. Hahax..

After teh whole ting ended, Yee Gin and I went to the canteen.. I went to the cooler to have a drink.. Den tat gurl oso GANG HAO wana go refill her water-bottle.. Den wen she saw me go there, den she stopped, and turned back.. My fren told me de.. If not i wuld not noe lorx.. Sigh.. Oh ya.. Before the appreciation tea party ended tat time, i cried.. Cos i too touched le.. hahax.. Duno how to explain to u guys wad happened though..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.