Saturday, August 27, 2005

Woah.. I finally found out today tat my brother has Ap, eh, no, shuld be ESAP (especially SERIOUS attitude problem) Attitude sehx..

Jus bcos he got scolded by my dad fer throwing his pillow up tat it nearly hit the light and fer doing his hmework and erasing on my grandparents' bed, he threw the eraser to the other side of the living room and threw his jacket tat it hits the fan! Luckily, the wasnt on and spinning if not, i duno wad might happen.. I cant stand his temper, attitude damned bad sehx.. oh ya, when he's in a bad mood, u guys beta not look or even steal a glance at him.. He will diao u, his eyes full of hatred, as if he wanted to take revenge.. I AM SO SCARED, MUHAHAHAHA!!! He vented his anger on the fan, by turning it here and there and making loud noises by doing so.. I went to scold him, i told him tat if he's angry, he dun haf to vent his anger on the fan.. Den, he got scolded by my dad agen fer not sitting properly, and tat's true.. He put his legs on the chair too, and if he lean back, he will fall..I hope to see tat though.. lolx.. Jus jk.. I'm not tat bad..

Haix.. So sianx now.. Going to play badminton with my gor and my fren on Wednesday budden i duno whether my fren free anot and we haven tink of the time to play together yet.. hahax.. bcos i'm a bad gal, although i said i wasnt, i kept asking my gor to decide on the time.. I even begged him.. He still not willing to do so.. (No offence huh, gor..) =)

Anyway, i dun tink i can play around 2 sth lidat like my gor suggested cos there's gonna be a teachers' day party in my skool, fer klas 1A.. Maybe the party will end early, or i leave earlier lorx.. Lolx.. I cant wait fer the day to come..

Went out with Nat todae to Lot 1.. She asked me to accompany her to go there so tat she culd buy teachers' day gifts but in the end, she din.. We saw a gift tat rawkz alot, though Nat din buy.. It was a folder with a certificate, a keychain, a rose and a handfone acessory.. It was so KOOL! If i am a teache r, i sure wuld love it.. hahax..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.