Monday, October 31, 2005

went to my grandma's hse todae.. had fun talking to the toddlers.. dey all sho cute!! eek.. wish i can take fotos of dem but i din.. haix.. time flies fast the youngest de noe how to talk le.. so sad.. i love babies who duno how to talk de.. anywae, scolded my bro fer setting a bad example by ignoring a baby cousin of mine and insulting him, telling the rest of the toddlers to ignore him.. he still dared to argue with me lorx.. FREAKO lahx.. i feel like giving him a tight slap!

went to causeway point to shop too.. nth much lahx.. den wen i going to take MRT, i saw alice.. so qiao.. hahax.. went to lot 1 ltr.. shop, shop, shop.. gt myself new clothes.. gt a mini-skirt, gt pants inside de... it mae not seem short to u, but to me is quite short le.. oso bought a DICE keychain.. so cute.. mine's sky blue de, my bro's green.. bleahx.. actually wana get myself a pair of new shoes and jacket de but din.. cos decided not to buy too much todae.. ltr need to bring alot of things bac hme.. no strength to take so mani tings.. my mum gt herself a pair of new shoes though.. had dinner outside todae.. so full le.. hahax..

anywae, read my previous posts and realised tat my posts are getting shorter and shorter.. i have not much to sae compare to last time.. but i still TALKATIVE.. rest assured.. could be bcos i lazi bahx.. i oso getting old le.. so mus understand.. hahax..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.