Thursday, November 3, 2005

whoa.. one dae nv post liaox.. feeling kinda weird lorx.. went out yest so nv post.. gt myself a necklace and my bro gt a stuff dog.. nt tat i care.. had a weird encounter yest.. sorta.. i helped my bro buy a Flavor Burst cos i wana earn pts.. the person-in-charge shuld be new de bahx.. he's so slow.. den i gt the Flavor Burst and forgot to pay.. the person was attending to another customer le lorx.. i bet if i din give him, he wun even noe.. but i mus have INTEGRITY.. i paid him.. hahax.. den i went to buy fries cos hungry le.. wen i wana scan my card, there was an error so i had to scan agen.. wen i was abt to scan the second time, the person snatched my card awae and was trying to scan fer me lorx.. i was like... i tried to take the card back but she pushed my hand awae.. like hello? tis is my card, madam, not yours.. den wen the scanning was done, finally, she gave me back.. wad the lorx..

so bored todae.. actually supposed to go out with cous de, but one couldnt make it so chge to nxt thurs lorx.. haix.. anyway, tml's gonna be so GREAT cos a big bunch of us will be going to Pasir Ris Park.. woo hoo.. i jus cant wait.. too bad my bro cant go cos he've gt a fever.. neh nehx.. hahx.. bad sista.. bleahx.. =p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.