Saturday, November 5, 2005

haix.. sick lorx.. gt flu.. inclusive of symtoms like fever, cough, running nose, sore throat and headache.. dun wana type about Pasir Ris Park trip todae cos too much to type, and i too tired liaox..

been sick since yest aft the trip to PRP.. actually it was jus a slight fever of 37.55 degree celsius den i slept feeling cold over.. i used two blankets lorx.. the feeling was so horrible.. cant describe it.. den at abt 4 am, my temperature dropped to normal le.. i kicked the blankets away cos so hot.. hahax.. wen i woke up in the morning, i felt cold all over.. i touched my forehead and it was like burning.. my temperature was 38.09.. went to see a doctor.. prescribed me five types of medicine.. temperature measured in the clinic was 39.. below are my list of temperatures aft tat till the aftnoon..
37.99
37.14
36.55
36.57
36.89
i am actually getting better.. yeah.. my bro said tat it's probably bcos my immune system is stronger.. tyty.. hahax..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.