Saturday, June 17, 2006

Rules: Express your Love for SEVEN and get others to know more about you. xD Copy and Paste the following into your own blog and complete all SEVEN bullets of the SEVEN questions.. Then, pick SEVEN people to pass it on! Have fun!

SEVEN things that make me smile:
1. Seeing him happy.. ^^
2. Seeing my besties out of the blue somewhere (:
3. Using the com playing maple.. KEKE~
4. Hanging out with my bez buds.. ^^
5. taking neos? x)
6. Daydreaming.. :P
7. Seeing ppl make a fool of themselves.. xD

SEVEN ways to win my heart:
1. Love me with all ur heart.. <3
2. Able to make me smile.. (:
3. BE FUNNY and me LAUGH.. ^^
4. erm.. doing romantic things?
5. uh..
6. eh..
7. cant think of anything liaos..

SEVEN things I believe in:
1. LOVE.. wahahas..
2. FATE.. ^^
3. the existence of ETERNITY (:
4. Angels and DEVILS.. xD
5. I am a goooooooood ger!! x)
6. fairytales.. they do exist..
7. never giving up easily..

SEVEN things I'm afraid of:
1. CATS.. =X
2. Failing exams... who doesnt? =/
3. The sound when u brush ur hands across the guitar's strings or wen u are fling some metals.. i feel cold all over wen i hear tat.. dun ask me why.. x)
4. Virus attacks in com..
5. Maple acc kena hack.. :D
6. HOMEWORK!!!!
7. Exams.. they stressed me out, totally..

SEVEN things I do everyday:
1. Breathe, duh..
2. Drinking..
3. Eating..
4. Sleeping.. Zzz..
5. Chattering non-stop.. =X
6. Blinking..
7. Bathing.. lalas..

SEVEN people I want to see now:
1. MISTER SLOW.. hahahas..
2. Nat?
3. Jia Zhi? my personal counsellor.. hahs..
4. Afiqah?
5. Nicole?
6. Elena?
7. Raine?

SEVEN people whom I choose to do this:
uh.. i'll be gd and jus sabo the first five ppl tat comes to my mind can?
1. NAT.. WAHAHa..
2. Yili..
3. Regina..
4. Min Yan..
5. Yu Xuan..
tadaas.. done.. kope this quiz frm some guy's blog.. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.