Monday, June 19, 2006

wees.. yest went out with cous.. watched movie, ate dinner.. the show, R.V was nice? so it was ok lahs.. cos we missed a few parts of the show.. bcos we were late and the queue fer the popcorns and stuff were so long.. shit.. ath time i am posting this stupid green part.. the blogger kept deleting my post away.. arghs.. ok.. den the movie was ok lahs.. cos thr was a gross part whr they show shit.. i was eating my popcorn lohs.. and i felt digusted.. ugh.. aft the movie, we went to meet wanling den shopped.. den took neos.. neos jia xin scanning.. so might upload them ltr.. ok.. den ate our dinner at pastamania.. the food's great.. but we had to wait quite long.. cos alot of ppl.. spent abt 1hr plus plus thr.. den went hme..

Your 10 favourites

Favourite colour : BLACK, silver, sky blue.. ^^
Favourite Food : almost all i have tasted.. eating is one of my pastime.. xD Favourite song : all in my com..
Favourite season : winter fer the snow.. and autumn fer the falling red leaves.. aww.. so shweet..
Favourite day of the week : THURSDAYS!!! i am supposed to be happy and laugh on tat dae.. ^^
Favourite ice-cream flavour: Chocolate..

9 current

Current mood : siians.. nth to do de.. no one online tat i can chat non-stop with.. Current clothes : tee-shirt and shorts..
Current desktop : 2a!! sae cheez.. love 2a loads.. my dearest.. erm..
Current toe nail colour : erm.. i din do any manicure or wad.. so it's like the same as having nth on..
Current time : 11.49am
Current annoyance :no one to blabber to.. lunch time is not coming yet and i am hungry~ Current thoughts : how long is this quiz gona take me.. how come my cbox still isnt werking??

8 first

First best friend : erm.. i dun tink have bahs.. cos tat time we fren here fren thr.. anyhow de lohs.. ><>
First movie : erm.. nort tat sure myself..
First piercing : wen i was in K2 i supposed.. my mum brought me to have my ears pierced.. ouch~
First lie : hmm.. mm.. uh.. eh..
First music : row ur boat? twinkle little star?
First car : cars tat u move with ur legs.. tat type whr u can store legos in the seat.. XD

7 last

Last cigarette : i dun smoke and i wun touch any of those.. ugh..
Last drink : erm.. water wen eating my breakfast?
Last car ride : my uncle's bus.. yest..
Last crush : erm.. so sensitive qn.. WAHAHAS..
Last movie seen : R.V =D
Last phone call : nahs.. cant rmb.. these daes i sms on the fone.. chat thru MSN.. so wad's the use fer fone calls? =X
Last CD played : Junyang de bahs..

Have euu ever ..

Have u ever date one of ur bestfren : no duh.. my besties are gers.. ><
Have u ever broken the laws : nahs.. gort chance but din.. cos i dun dare.. ^^
Have u ever been arrested : NOPE..
Have u ever been on TV : yadayadas` i wish.. nope.. =(
Have u ever kiss someone you dunn noe : nope.. i wun do tat.. it's gross..

5 things you are wearing :tee-shirt.. shorts.. my specs.. erm.. erm.. u noe wad i am thinking hohs? gort 5 liaos..

4 things you have done today : talked via msn with shunyu.. erm.. use the com and typed my posts.. erm.. eat? packed my bed?

3 things you can hear right now :the sound of the tv on outside in the living room.. Be My Escape by Relient K.. the sound of the keys while i typed.. (:

2 things you cannot live without : frens.. and.. erm.. my handfone..

Things you do when u are bored : play maple!! chat!! hang out with frens!! sms!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.