Monday, September 25, 2006

eeyer..
i cant chge my phone today..
so sad huhs..
all bcos of my STM lahs..
uh..
i totally forgot my compre lahs..
until simlin called me and asked me sth on it lahs..
toot lahs..
))))):

hmms..
today kinda siians lahs..
cos needa pia all those homework..
and yay-ness (:
ah teo is coming back tml..
i cant wait..
i wun cry again..
i mean..
at least..
i try nort to.. =X

and den hohs..
when i was in the bus today..
cos i went to buy dinner mahs..
a young, beautiful, polite OLD UGLY HAGGARD-Y lady stood nxt to me lahs..
den her things dropped lehs..
den as u noe..
i am good..
and normally i would like help pick up lohs..
but i din..
cos tat OLD UGLY HAGGARD-Y lady gave me a look..
and the look was hey-u-better-help-me-pick-it-up-hohs..
like hello?
am i ur maid or sth?
she expected me to pick it up for her..
she actually looked at me for quite some time..
until her very retarded brain finally realised tat i wasnt going to pick the things up for her..
hur..
and den she picked it up herself..
i gave her this expression.. >.0
wahahas~

replies to tags:
guoyao: yah lahs.. wadever lahs.. talked crap one.. XD
randomidol: erm.. lunar one is 8th month 15th. direct chinese translation.. (:
PEIIWENN: rawr` YESH.. I SO MISSED U AH. I GORT WISH U LUCK HOHS.. (: CYAS. TAKKAIRHS. (:
jiayinG: i gort the song lers.. tks to waikay.. hahas.. tks anyway.. (: yesh.. it was fun.. but sad.. )):
i whr gort zilian? OI. IS U LAHS. =X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.