Sunday, September 24, 2006

WEET WEET x))
mid autumn ytd..
nort really fun lahs..
din get to have a booth.. )):
hmms..
went back first..
aft school..
uh-huh..
den meet with nat, jiaying and hwei sze..
den shopped awhile..
saw mama they all..
yepps..
den took neos.. (:
hmms..
den went to sakae to eat..
hahas..
and jiaying and i were so de retarded..
we were looking fer a plate of sushi..
hahas..
but we couldnt find it.. )):
and nat was laughing at us lahs.. =X
hahas..
foot the bill lers..
den went back to kss..
it was abt 7 plus ler..
hehes..
on the way back..
saw the guys..
and i duno why but jiaying and nat ran so fast to catch up with them..
O.O
so i went too..
lols..

hmms..
reached school..
yepps..
saw alot of ppl..
duh..
hahas..
den saw ppl performing..
ade and yvun did well.. ((:
CHEERS x]]
and i nearly cried ytd lohs..
duno why lahs..
hais..
the mood is like jus gone lahs..
band did nort bad..
but the music very soft..
or was it meant to be lidat de..
no idea lahs..
hehes..
den went to 1a 'haunted hse'..
nort scary at all..
i gort 'molested'!! =XX
eeyer lohs..
duno why lahs..
i went inside..
and someone was like tickling my leg..
SI BIAN TAI..
waikay said it was guy.. =O
GAWD.
anyway..
it was quite lame lahs..
hahas..
den went to light the lantern..
wees..
so fun..
hahas..
with nat and jiaying..
den took lots lots of photos.. ((:
and i am seriously jealous..
cos gwen gort N73..
argh~
[pull hair]
hahahas..

hmms..
den went with the rest to eat supper..
and met some of the guys..
ah gong, ah ma, papa, west..
hahas..
den chatted awhile..
den went home..
zzz.. XD


My Happy Ending by Avril Lavigne

So much for my happy ending
Oh oh, oh oh, oh oh...

Let's talk this over
It's not like we're dead
Was it something I did?
Was it something You said?
Don't leave me hanging
In a city so dead
Held up so high
On such a breakable thread

You were all the things I thought I knew
And I thought we could be

[Chorus:]
You were everything, everything that I wanted
We were meant to be, supposed to be, but we lost it
And all of the memories, so close to me, just fade away
All this time you were pretending
So much for my happy ending
Oh oh, oh oh, oh oh...

You've got your dumb friends
I know what they say
They tell you I'm difficult
But so are they
But they don't know me
Do they even know you?
All the things you hide from me
All the shit that you do (echo)

You were all the things I thought I knew
And I thought we could be

[Chorus]
It's nice to know that you were there
Thanks for acting like you cared
And making me feel like I was the only one
It's nice to know we had it all
Thanks for watching as I fall
And letting me know we were done

[Chorus x2]

[x2]
Oh oh, oh oh, oh oh...
So much for my happy ending
Oh oh, oh oh, oh oh..

anyone gort this song? i am seriously in love with it lahs.. ((:


HAPPY BELATED B'DAE,

KEITH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.