Thursday, November 9, 2006

woahs.
i am back..
finally..
a new me..
felt normal again aft tat 1 hr plus talk with yili ytd..
i feel so great..
jiazhi was right when she asked me nort to keep things to myself..
yahhs..
actually wana call doggy de buden i scared i cry again..
and yili call me like aft tat?
yahs..
really wana thk alot of ppl lohs..

- YILI
- JIAZHI
- ZHENYI
- JIAYING
- YONGKIAN
- ICECREAM

without them, i dun think i can like survive..
yahhs..
anyway, i've grown up..
and nxt yr, i will change for the better..
i might nort be the `crybaby u know lers..
be prepared bahs..

and..
whoosh.
i chge my phone..
and gona have my new specs soon..
like finally luhhs..
went to causeway..
den see see the SE Z610i..
din buy it cos it doesnt have headset which is like so darn dumb..
lols..
so in the end, i gort nokia 6280..
hahas..
BLACK.
YILI.
IGORTHESAMEMODELASHIM!!!!!! XD
dun be jealous and keep drooling at my phone huhs..
hahas..
and i have chge my phone number..
which till now i cant like memorise..
hae-haw.. =/

replies to tags:
XUANN: yeah right.. nice. =)
Yvonne``: hahas.. yeah right.. very nice.. =) everybody, the grudge 2 was nice!!!
ZHENYI: i tagged u lots lots lers.. (: dun sad i din tag kays? cos i busy.. [push specs] yahhs.. ^^
jiayinG: lols.. i sad mahs.. den mus like confide to my blog mahs.. yahs.. i scared i cry ltr.. =X
XUANN-`!: hahas.. PENGUIN FOR LIFE. :D
ZHENYI: tks alot.. i felt better now.. sry ytd din talk to u and yongkian.. my bro was using the com..
hey hey: thks alot.. yahhs.. sry once again for keeping things to myself.. and making friends worry.. tks.. yahhs.. i din torture myself.. i jus dun wana be friends' burden.. anyway, i dun get the hp beside u part.. take care too.. lols.. i am good lers.. told u lers.. chalet was ok only cos we din do much things tgt as a class.. hais.. cya.. (:
Yongkian: lols.. it's nort abt love.. it's abt death.. =X
jiayinG: i was too tired and stressed ytd to update.. yahs.. talking really helps.. 1kg of burden gone.. i am nort sad lers.. jus like i duno lahs.. i will smile.. u too yeah? ((:
icecream!: i love u lots and forever too.. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.