Saturday, December 9, 2006

i finally breathe my first amt of fresh air today. cos i went out. well. not exactly went out. but went to sch to buy books. okay. still counted as went out. fine. and i went with a 'trolley' and my brother cos of my leg. so darn dumb lahs. hahas. and on the way there, ppl smiled at me. i think it's probably they tot i was being fillial to actually go to the market and get things for my mum or sth. hahahas. yah. so went to sch. den kena scolded by guard. cos i was not wearing sch uni. =X whatever. then i went to the canteen to find jiazhi. cos asked her to go buy books with me. hahas. and she said my brother was cute? OMG lahs. and. yah. bought my books. $192.35 in total. grr. so much. ahh. okay. i duno what else to say lers.

oh yah. MASS CONVERSATIONS ARE FUNN. :DD

gona make the replies short. cos my idiotic bro is nagging again. SHOO him. grr.

replies to tags:
*~{N}3ls0n~*: what. eeyer.
ZHENYI!: i think i am going. (:
Yongkian: hahas. duno why. but it's recovering soon. thanks. (:
jia xin: okay. looking forward to seeing your blog again. hahas.
qii: lols. who are you? yangqi? hahas.
ZHENYI!: hahas. i noe u miss me. so u are bored. h0h0. :D
XUANN`-!: lols. SHOO. why yawn at my blog? hahas. xD
ZHENYI!: eeyer. guai junior. nono. crazy bully. ha!! :DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.