Friday, December 8, 2006

i shall reply to tags first. :D

replies to tags:
emilia ;: hello. [: my leg is recovering fast. thanks. (:
ZHENYI!: correct what. you are a bad girl. h0h0. online for so long. woots. (x
shimin: hahas. quizzes are fun. hahas. kope anything you want. hahas. ORANGE IS HAWT. heh. :DD
Yongkian: hahas. and i survived. LOLS. hahas. hope it comes fast. i wana go out too. :DD and yesh. i am sure i woke up at 8.36am. cos i looked at my hp the moment i woke up. heh.
hey hey: what. not break lors. say until so kong bu. i dun care. i am going out when my leg recovers. den i will jio u out. and u mus go. hahas. i wun make u spend money de. hahas. so is this hotter? LOLS. hahas. take care too.
ZHENYI!: i wana go out too. woohoo. xDD i never bully you lors. u are the one bullying me. and so late lers. u still dun wan slp. bad girl. tsk tsk. no wonder alwys so tired.
jiaying: yeah. so long nvr see you online lers. (:
XUANN-`!: hahas. LOLS. see what i tagged at your TB. (:
ZHENYI!: heys. stop diva-ing can. grr. hahas. dun make me excited. hahas. i cant wait too. *grins*


h0h0.
posting now. and be prepared to see sth yucky? hahas.
dun be disgusted by it.
WARNING:
(strictly not for the FAINT-HEARTED. haha.)

BEFORE


AFTER

without flash.


with flash.

like idryhgisejfoiszhe;viohwviiwhtwoh???!!!! my leg look worst than ever. and i looked as though i was being abused. toot. i hope it recovers before my bird-day. and by 20th, i can walk/run/jump/skip like normal again. :DD

quiz coming up.

THE BIMBO TEST! koped from shimin. h0h0.

[ ] My fingernails/toenails are almost always painted.
[x] During the summer pretty much the only shoes I wear are flip flops. (er. almost)
[ ] My favorite toy as a child were barbies. (i'm afraid of dolls. =X)
[ ] My favorite color is purple
[x] I did Gymnastics (in PE)
[x] I love skirts. (i've got like dozens of them. -.-)
[ ] Hollister is my favorite place to shop
[ ] Tight jeans are the only jeans I'll wear
[x] I love chocolate
[x] I've never had a real job
TOTAL: 5/10

[ ] My hair is straightened
[x] I have at least 8 friendster pictures. (more than that. ha.)
[x] I usually go shopping once a week (sort of, before i injured my leg.)
[x] I love to hang out with friends
[ ] I have a real diamond ring or diamond necklace
[ ] I've gone to a tanning salon
[x] I've gone to the beach to tan - not to swim
[ ] I have at least 10 pairs of shoes
[ ] I watch either the OC or Laguna Beach
[x] I change my icon weekly. (sort of)
TOTAL: 5/10

[ ] I wear a shower cap
[ ] I would NEVER step foot into Hot Topic
[x] My cell phone might as well become a part of me
[ ] I wear mascara everyday
[ ] I've been or am on a diet
[ ] Bathing suits are adorable
[ ] I don't know the difference between a sheep and a goat
[ ] Big sunglasses are hot
[ ] I have gotten my nails done
[ ] I own over 10 purses
TOTAL: 1/10

[ ] MTV is one of my favorite channels
[ ] All I want to do at sleepovers is talk about boys
[ ] I love to have other girls do my hair
[x] I give and receive hugs from all my friends
[x] I hate bugs, snakes, lizards, spiders
[x] Carnivals are so fun!!
[ ] Summer is THE best season
[x] My swimsuit has 2 pieces
[ ] I'm waiting for my knight in shining armor
[ ] Pianists are so hot.
TOTAL: 4/10

[ ]You write me a poem and tell me I'm beautiful and I'm all yours (O.O)
[x] I am self-conscious
[x] I cry often (of course. :D)
[ ] My car smells like vanilla
[x] My dishes get washed more than once a week
[ ] I don't do sports
[x] I HATE to run
[ ] I squeal when I am surprised or angry
[ ] I eat dried fruit as a snack
[x] I love romance novels
TOTAL: 5/10

[ ] Drew Barrymore is so cute
[ ] I dance a lot
[ ] I usually spend over an hour to get ready to leave my house
[ ] I only have like 5 billion hair products
[ ] I love to get dressed up
[ ] Every part of my outfit needs to match
[ ] I talk on the phone at least once a day to my friends
[ ] I would love to have a photo shoot of myself
[ ] Price on clothes hardly matters
[ ] I apply lip gloss 50 times a day (waas. like so much? might as well bath yourself in lip gloss. LOLS.)
TOTAL: 0/10

[ ] I wish I were a model
[ ] I wish I could meet Paris Hilton to slap her
[ ] I have been something that was slutty on halloween
[ ] I own Uggs (ah?)
[ ] Hip Hop is the best music
[ ] I pop my collar
[ ] I like to be the centre of attention
[ ] Guys with Mohawks are crazy
[ ] Horses are beautiful
[ ] I'd rather not pay attention in school
TOTAL: 0/10

[ ] Cats are adorable. (yuk. eeew. =/)
[ ] I write my own music/song/lyric
[x] I would love to visit Hawaii
[ ] Valentine's day! I like!
[ ] White is better then black (depends.)
[ ] I wouldn't be caught dead in all black
[ ] My closet is STOCK FULL of clothes
[x] I hate the grunge look of a beard
[ ] I love to read gossip magazines
[x] I love to gossip. :D
TOTAL: 3/10

[ ] I had Lisa Frank folders, posters as a kid
[ ] I love Celine Dion
[ ] My bubble baths are 2 hr long
[ ] My wedding only needs a groom because it's already planned
[ ] My friends and I are in a strict group. We mostly only hang out with each other
[x] I like kids
[ ] Diet drinks are the best.
[ ] I'm all about being vegetarian
[ ] I refuse to eat at McDonald's. (like hello? people often see me in there! xD)
[x] I check my friendster everyday. (yeah. accept testimonials lo. :D)
TOTAL: 2/10

[x] I LOVE life!
[ ] I have a lot of jewellery!
[ ] Claire's has cheap jewellery
[ ] My screen names have x's in them
[ ] Either one of my friendster profile has/had hearts
[ ] I would never want to be the opposite sex
[x] It's not what he/she said, it's the way he/she said it
[x] I have more than 3 pillows on my bed
[ ] I have a stuffed toy sleeping beside me
[x] I love tidy and clean places
TOTAL: 4/10

GRAND TOTAL: 29/100!
so i guess i am not really a BIMBO. h0h0h0. so funny. i love this quiz loads loads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.