Sunday, January 14, 2007

ATTENTION ALL PEOPLE READING THIS POST NOW! Please do it and comment on this post (at the comments link below the post), and if you post this survey on your LJ/blog, I'll do the same for you. THOSE WHO WERE TAGGED BY ME, DONT BE LAZY. DO IT. I WILL LOVE YOU LOADS. Please answer truthfully and seriously. I dont bite. all you guys have to do is just to copy this whole quiz and paste it in the comment box and then just answer them. it wouldnt take a lot of time. :D

WHAT IF...
» I committed suicide:
» I said I liked you:
» I kissed you:
» I lived next door to you:
» I started smoking:» I stole something:
» I was hospitalized:
» I ran away from home:
» I got into a fight and you weren't there:

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MY:
» Personality:
» Eyes:
» Face:
» Hair:
» Clothes:
» Mannerisms:

[1] Who are you?
[2] Are we friends?
[3] When and how did we meet?
[4] How have I affected you?
[5] What do you think of me?
[6] What's the fondest memory you have of me?
[7] How long do you think we will be friends or enemies?
[8] Do you love me?
[9] Have I ever hurt you?
[10] Would you hug me?
[11] Would you kiss me?
[12] Are we close?
[13] Emotionally, what stands out?
[14] Do you wish I was cooler?
[15] On a scale of 1-10, how nice am I?
[16] Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.
[17] Am I lovable?
[18] How long have you known me?
[19] Describe me in one word.
[20] What was your first impression?
[21] Do you still think that way about me now?
[22] What do you think my weakness is?
[23] Do you think I'll get married?
[24] What reminds you of me?
[25] What about me makes you happy?
[26] What about me makes you sad?
[27] What's something you would change about me?
[28] How well do you know me?
[29] Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?
[30] Do you think I would kill someone?
[31]If i have to meet up with an accident and die, will you save me and die instead?
[32] Are you going to put this on your blog and see what I say about you?

i am done. :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHIMIN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.