Monday, January 15, 2007

OKAY.
I THANK ALL THESE PEOPLE WHO HELPED ME DO MY QUIZ.
(in order)
YONGKIAN! ADELINE! REGINA! ZHENYI! SHIMIN!
i love you guys so much.
__________________________ <-- this much. :D

and i owe 2 people quizzes now.
adeline and regina. hoho.

THIS POST IS DEDICATED TO ADE!

WHAT IF...
» I committed suicide: i dont think you will be so stupid to do that. :D
» I said I liked you: as a friend i know. :)
» I kissed you: er. i not that open you know. hehheh.
» I lived next door to you: that's great, we can get to know each other better and we can go to sch tgt. :)
» I started smoking: i hate smokers. i will make you kick the bad habit.
» I stole something: stop you immediately and reprimand you on the consequences.
» I was hospitalized: visit you and bring you fruits.
» I ran away from home: send you back home and make sure you dont run away again.
» I got into a fight and you weren't there: scold you again for being so violent to actually go and fight.

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MY:
» Personality: cool.
» Eyes: big.
» Face: chubby.
» Hair: black.
» Clothes: not bad, quite cool.
» Mannerisms: nice but a bit too vulgar for me. :D

[1] Who are you? CHUASHUFEN!
[2] Are we friends? DUH.
[3] When and how did we meet? during sec 1?
[4] How have I affected you? er. i dont think there's any bah.
[5] What do you think of me? cool.
[6] What's the fondest memory you have of me? all those 2a memories.
[7] How long do you think we will be friends or enemies? FRIENDS FOREVER.
[8] Do you love me? yesh. i love you as a friend. :D
[9] Have I ever hurt you? i dont think so.
[10] Would you hug me? yesh. why not?
[11] Would you kiss me? not that open. hehheh.
[12] Are we close? okay okay.
[13] Emotionally, what stands out? idk.
[14] Do you wish I was cooler? nah. you are cool enough already.
[15] On a scale of 1-10, how nice am I? 8.5
[16] Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it. ade. cause i always call you that.
[17] Am I lovable? yesh.
[18] How long have you known me? 2 yrs plus.
[19] Describe me in one word. COOL. :D
[20] What was your first impression? cant remember.
[21] Do you still think that way about me now? -
[22] What do you think my weakness is? er. dont have bah.
[23] Do you think I'll get married? i think so.
[24] What reminds you of me? badminton? 2a?
[25] What about me makes you happy? your smile and laughters.
[26] What about me makes you sad? -
[27] What's something you would change about me? nothing.
[28] How well do you know me? okay okay.
[29] Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't? i dont think so.
[30] Do you think I would kill someone? no. by accident, maybe.
[31]If i have to meet up with an accident and die, will you save me and die instead? depends on the situation. i am scared of death. :D
[32] Are you going to put this on your blog and see what I say about you? done that. :)

replies to tags:
ZHENYI!: yesh yesh. MY GUAI JUNIOR. <3
&Yongkian:D: haha. thankyou. :) haha. cause i was in a good mood ytd and i feel happy chatting with her on MSN. seldom talk to you via MSN. HAHA!
&Yongkian:D: i dont know who to believe. :D
JIAYiiNG: thankyou. :) i dont like your TB. load load load. haha. change so i will tag lots there. <3
&Yongkian:D: i saw it. thankyou. :)
ade: you found it in the end, :D
ZHENYI!: okay. i am being brainwash here by you that yongkian molest people. SO YONGKIAN MOLEST PPL! WOOS. he's so yuan wang now. haha!
shimin: haha. welcome. :D
`regina: will do it asap. haha. i promise. (:
&Yongkian:D: haha. okay. [:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.