Wednesday, February 14, 2007

ANTI-BIASED from today onwards.
shall not talk to people who are biased. oh h0h0. dont feel guilty after reading this people. i am not referring to you.
ahahaha.
so i have cheered up and i am trying hard to high now. :)
yeah.
have not got many people's v pressies yet.
how how how?
that kai sin. BIASED de. one very good good example. did not want to give him v. pressie de but he bought one for me well, so i have to give him right. sigh! i am so so ke lian, so many people song shang men. i never promise them a v.pressie, then they say i must give them. like that also can. broke le lahr. my li wu not enough for everyone. and i am not generous like nat. haha. she bought everyone different things. unlike me. because i am not that rich and i dont wish to give people so good de pressies, because i will be jealous myself. laugh laugh laugh. so hmm. i gave lots of chocolates and sweets. so i think it should be okay le bahr. that time, i remembered promising thos special friends i wil give them unique pressies, however, when i looked back at my valentine's list, i realised that everyone on the list is special to me. so i decided not to buy anything more. i dont care. i already spent lots of money on the pressies and i am declaring bankrupt soon. oh h0h0. ANYWAY, those who receive my pressies tmrw, please feel honoured that i think that you are special to me. and to those who are intending to give me and i did not give you in the end, please do not feel sad as it is not because you are not special to me, it's just that i chose those really closed friends only. sorry. no sweets and chocolates for you guys but please dont feel sad alright. i say sorry again because i hope no one i didnt give give me pressie tmrw. whahaha. :D

replies to tags:
-jiaying`-: i am always good. :D
&Yongkian:D: haha. i tagged you already! 1 more day now! :D
kaii xiin: haha. thanks alot. :)
-jiaying`-: my class is only okay. haha. your class got you goner le. jkjk. :D i should be happy that you are my friend. lol. :)
&Yongkian:D: haha. i will. :)
EMILIA ;D: i am okay already, worry not. :)
yuxuan: thanks. you are really a good friend. let's work hard for money together and i got card anot? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.