Wednesday, July 4, 2007

i just realised i have not been blogging for days but i cant help it. my life has become boring-ger since school started and nothing interesting has ever happen to me yet, at least for the past few days. live life like life, and it's almost as though i live for the sake of living. with no enjoyment no nothing. so sad right? i wish something big but not bad will happen to me and it would be a very beautiful memory i will keep for the rest of my life and i would tell it to my children, my children's children, and my children's children's children if i could live for that long. it would be something so extraordinary and my story would run generations after generations and maybe it would get into the headlines. SO NOT FUNNY! ):

lunched today with wanlin, hweisze, nat, jiaying, simlin and yunhui at pizza hut. had to split into 2 grps since there were so many people inside and it was quite late already. had lots of fun inside talking crap while eating. and cross-crinkle fries are like so darn nice, we had extra helping of the sauce given with it. went aries later and home.

ADIDAS!!! :DD

photos are not yet received from all, so shant upload them today. :D

it was fate that brought us together again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.