Thursday, July 5, 2007

nothing big happened today. )))): but something sad happened. not really sad lah. fell sick again. i have no idea why these days i have such a weak immune system. had a slight sore throat when walking to school and thought i was going to be alright until like during recess, i feel both hot and cold all over. and i realised that i got a fever. (i'm hot, i cant be stop). hahahas. i managed to withstand all those uncomfortable periods and finally decided to leave at the second last one. was feeling so darn cold then. and i really hated the procedures needed when i am sick and have to go home. first, i must tell mdm sadiah and call my parents. later i have to wait for them to come. my parents were busy working and my grandfather had to come and fetch me instead. he did not really know the way, and i had a hard time persuading the security guard to let me go to limbang and meet my grandfather instead but to no avail. he claimed that i cant be let out just like that, and that i had to go and ask my mentor to sign a slip for me so i can go. so tedious can. and by the time, my grandfather has arrived and it was like end of the school already. so it's almost the same as attending the lessons and leaving. 2.15 i leave the school. so dumb lah.

i am quite worried about my 'O' levels HCL oral tmrw due to my stupid sore throat. i hope the teachers could understand. ): wish me luck! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.