Friday, July 6, 2007

FAGGOT.

i think i screwed my oral. really sincerely thank all those who wished me luck today and on the tagboard, i hope your good luck has not gone down the drain. i was not really nervous while waiting. i was quite calm then, the last one to have the oral. but when i greeted the teachers, my whole mind was blank! i started reading and then found out that i had many mistakes in the words. i read them again without saying sorry or something. started to stutter a bit, and my heart pumped so darn fast. ))): conversation later and things got worst. the qn, which i dont really know how to translate into english since i am not even sure about the qn in chinese as well. i was stuttering all the way and kept saying er, then and ya. like wth. some parts, i couldnt think of the word and i keep saying the same word in front of it, like eg, hua chi, i suddenly cant remember what comes after hua, then i hua all the way, as though expecting the teachers to tell me what the next word is. they just stared at me blankly. i was being prompted three times and when i was told to go, i was on the verge of tears. sad sad day for me. ):

somehow, the feeling was special.
at that moment, the time seemed to have stopped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.