Sunday, November 18, 2007

Random. -.-

"Your dad must be a thief, because he stole the stars and put them in your eyes."
corny yet sweet. (:
---
(random)
my brother was mapling just now and a guy he partied keep giving him missions. =.-

like eg: - I shall sit and heal here while you try to protect me from getting 'hurt'.
- Collect 1000 horny mushroom caps.
- Collect 500 charm of the undead.

super funny i tell you. plus, he asked us to ask him why he's giving us all these so-called missions. and so my brother fu yan him and asked him. why? then know what he said? "Because mission make it (fighting) exciting and we'll have the mood to train."

make me laugh like hell. no idea why. ((((:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ELENA!!!

What hurts the most was being so close
And having so much to say and watching you walk away
And never knowing what could have been
And not seeing that loving you is what I was trying to do

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.