Saturday, December 29, 2007

Funny Dream. (:

hahah. i haven been posting for some days already. so i shall update. LOL.

been having lots of dreams these few days and i dreamt of something. very very nice but too bad, it's a dream. it's gonna be my favourite dream of year 2007 (LOL).

here goes:
i dreamt that i scolded at someone who taught me, someone whom i hated a lot (no, i am not saying who, i think it's quite obvious) and the feeling was so shiok. i was like telling him all the biased-ness blah blah, everything i kept in my heart, all the hatred i felt for him. so shiok really, cos he was quiet all the while when i was like complaining to him. hahahha. and his face looked super guilty which make my scolding a nice one. and what's more, after i was done scolding, some other girls and guys helped me to scold and complain him as well. and it's shocking to know who the guys and girls were. hahahh. and then the best part, he left the school and we got someone new to teach us.

I WAS SUPER HAPPY AT THAT MOMENT, UNTIL I WOKE UP AND REALISED IT WAS ALL A DREAM.

i was like faggot lah, stupid dream, make me so happy for nothing. -.-

i really hope that dream of mine comes true lah, really. then i wouldnt have to suffer anymore. :(

oh, and school's reopening in a few days time. which means time to chiong my homework. D:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.