Monday, December 31, 2007

Tests and Trip to Novena Furniture Store

You Are 46% Strange!











You are a bit strange, though still more normal than strange. You definitely have some quirks, don't get me wrong. But you aren't exactly freaking out old ladies on the street. It's okay though, you've got a healthy mixture of strangeness and normality.

somewhat true. :)

Anyone has the song 'Here I Am' by Paul Twohill?

it's a nice song although i dont really like him. :X but yeah, send it to me if you have that song. thanks! :)

--------

hmm. went to the Novena Furniture place with my family today. my parents wanted to get a new bed so yeah. looked around.

i took many photos over there since i was like so bored. shall upload some. :)


i love this set alot. hahah. :D

-.- i saw this picture of this yucky creature being used as an accessory.
look! even the lift's mirror has got the 'Novena' thing on it.
then my parents finally chose the bed they want and then they sat down to discuss the payment and stuff. boring, so i tried entertaining myself by taking photos.



on the way back.


If misery loves company, well, so long, you miss me when i'm gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.