Saturday, March 1, 2008

Here we are, at the crossroads once again.

Ohmypatrick! I survived after (counts) 4 days of not touching the computer! I cant believe it, okay, actually it was 3 days. But i got my reason, i was busy doing my social studies project. (: anyway, shall update briefly about this whole week.

Monday: The only thing i remembered on Monday is that Mr Lim was being so funny during Chemistry lesson. he took Ivy's teddy bear and squashed and squeezed it, so unlike him! it made us laugh like crazy hyenas! :)

Tuesday: I got to know my physics common test results. And i passed! Not those borderline ones, pass by a lot, was super happy with myself. Yet, the topics like electricity for example was not tested so that explains why i could get quite well.

Wednesday: I am giving this day lots of smiles. ((((((:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GEORGE!!!

Thursday: -

Friday: ahem ahem. (:
(oh, and i found out today that many's digital watches do not have the date for leap year.)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THOSE BORN IN THE LEAP YEAR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.