Sunday, December 28, 2008

#15 - Confession Number Three

I have something to confess:
All because I want to look better and wore heels the whole day, I got not 1, not 2 but 4 blisters on my feet! Poor me feet! ):

Got a book today. "Thanks For The Memories" by Cecelia Ahern, the author of the bestselling book, "P.S. I Love You." It was gotten on impulse. Haha, let's just hope it's nice. (:

Anyway, I heard that 'O' Results will be released on 12Jan2009. Omgomgomgomg! Dk whether it's real or not, but it's so nearrrrrr! Like only 15days away! :S

But come to think of it, one can easily start rumours and anyhow claimed that 'O' Results are released on whichever/whatever dates they want. I can just like tell people the release date is eg. 17Jan2009 and said I heard from people, and there it goes, the rumour starts about the release date.

Sigh, I really hope the countdown party won't be cancelled again.
I do look forward to it.
It's like a break for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.