Wednesday, December 31, 2008

#17 - New Year Resolutions for 2009

I am thinking whether to take the LRT to Phoenix and then walked to Ten Mile, or just take 190/975 and alight at the bus stop nearest to Ten Mile.

New Year Resolutions for 2009
- Find a rich, tall and tanned boyfriend
- Grow taller
- Be slimmer
- Avoid oily and fried stuff
- Eat more veggie
- Cut down more on intake of red meat
- Be more focused on studies
- Stop peeling my skin
- Save more money $$$
- Learn something new
- Do something meaningful like be a volunteer etc

I can't believe 2008 is going to end soon.

It all seemed too fast. Just a week ago, I heard on 987fm that Apologize by OneRepublic is 1year old already.
Time seemed to pass very fast this year. Now that 2009 is coming, this meant that most of us, esp the 4C-ians are going to be separated already. I cannot bear the thought of having to see all of us going separate ways. In just a few days time, when all of us get back our results, we might not be able to gather together as a class anymore.

I just want to thank all those friends who have been with me for these last four years, and I hope that we'd still have gatherings together, esp with my beloved 4C-ians and SHRIMS. Stay in touch people, do remember to constantly update me if you have change your number. I love you guys! (:

I still can't accept the fact that 2008 is going to end soon.

It is a strange thing, but when you're dreading something and would give anything to slow down time, it has a disobliging habit of speeding up.

I've made up my mind, gonna take the bus later.

Countdown party at Hanyang's house in a few hours time, we are gonna rock his house off man! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.