Tuesday, December 16, 2008

#7 - Dedicated to an idiot

F-F-F-F-F.
I met this customer today.
Or should I correct myself?
I met this idiot today.
(actually can't describe her as idiot. She's more of a... Monster lah. *inserts more and more of digusting words inside*)
She was one of HomeFix customer.

Here goes:
You know when you normally queue up at the cashier, you would normally be facing the cashier right? This particular woman, okay, maybe a transvestite (who knows) happened to be queueing up at the side instead and was blocking the pathway. And so I kindly said to her, (noticed I said kindly) "Sorry, madam, you have to queue there." Then I gave her a smile.

I used the word 'madam' on her though she f-king don't deserve it at all.
You know what's her f-king reply?
"It's not as though there are 100 customers in this store and I have to queue there right?"
I was stunned for a while, dk what to reply, but in my mind thinking,
"Thanks for wishing us have more customers but no thanks, f you. You can die now."

Then she continued, looking at my TRAINEE badge.
"For a trainee like you, I think you need more practise."
F you man. I was hurt by her remarks.
And what could I do?
I can't offend her, I need my job.
I did nothing except to make an exit, tears hot in my eyes.
I just merely, kindly, politely, nicely asked her to move there.
Can't she appreciate my kindness and just step there and queue?
I'd bet if I said the same thing to the other customers, they'd be like,
"Oh, sorry, there ah, okay, thanks."

Her? No.
No f-king manners.
Treating us like shit, just because the customer is always right doesn't mean you have the right to say this to me or us. My colleague complained her awhile after she left too, saying that she kept on asking STUPID questions.
Come on lah, the moment she told me I need more practise, I felt the urge to reply.
"Thanks for your advice, I will heed it, on the day you die."

I was about to go on cursing her in this entry, but I believed in karma, despite feeling pissed and cursing her to die just now at HomeFix. You know I actually curse her to die tmrw, but I realised I don't want my birthday to be the same as her deathday, so I thought otherwise. Just fall down can le. :X

Look, some of you might think I am the type who can't accept criticism. I am not, I must emphasize this. It's just that when people criticise me, it must be of valid reason what. Just because of this say I need more practise?

Asshole lah, MADAM, I THINK YOU NEED MORE LESSONS BRUSHING UP ON YOUR ATTITUDE. AND MAYBE ATTEND A MAKEOVER LESSON BECAUSE YOU HAVE A SERIOUS FACE PROBLEM. Period.

I apologise for the profanities.

1moredaytosixteen.
today is a sucky day, I'd bet tomorrow would be the same as well. ):

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, rude people suck.